The lovely Flankee of “MYWORLDTOUR.COM” represented PLUS.VI.ONE at her recent interview with UK drum and bass act Chase and Status during the Good Vibes Festival in Sydney.
Courtesy of www.myworldtour.com
Every new phone released today is aimed in bringing down the Iphone. This phone created by Sagem in cooperation with Puma runs on the unique side. They made a phone that is simple and fun, easily enjoying phone entertainment and apps.
The PUMA phone has a sporty side and a fun side. The phone is packaged with specialty apps and graphics. It’s set with sports applications like stopwatch, GPS tracking, pedometer, compass, etc etc. The fun side, it has media apps such as twitter and facebook are all built into the phone. Other additions are icon messaging, calculator and a turntable that you can actually scratch on. Plus there is a vitual pet built into the phone.
The Puma Phone side by side with the Iphone
The phone is set to launch soon in Europe and if it does well there is a possibility that it will spread all over the rest of the world.
Pictures courtesy of Engadget
They don’t make this kind of hiphop like they used too… Enjoy!
Some of the best from Warren G
We’ve been neglecting our automobile roots so we think it’s fair to get back to where PLUS.VI.ONE started from. We going to take you back… Let’s start talking about cars once again.
For the last 27 years, Uwe Gemballa owner of tuning house – Gemballa, has been advancing his proud engineering heritage. Recently he took a new challenge – enhance another exotic super car, the Ferrari Enzo, and pushing the envelope of performance once again.
He just didn’t simply modify an Enzo Ferrari, but he completely re-engineered the whole car and naming it the Gemballa MIG-U1. The Gemballa MIG-U1 has lightweight carbonfibre components, customized bodykit, new brake cooling housing, and more! All elements of the car, inside and out is tailored to the owner’s specifications. With the amount of work needed on the car only a limited 25 cars will be built with only 10 colours to choose from.
Pictures courtesy of www.freshnessmag.com
FREESTYLE MAGAZINE VOLUME 9
- Famous Crow
- Erica Ocampo
- Ken Block
- Lifestyle Car Club
- Oh So Fresh
- Glen Barr
- Kiks Tyo
and much more…
also includes Photography by the genius Estevan Oriol
A HIGHLY ANTICIPATED Collab with an EAST MEETS WEST flavour! Team HKR, Candy Paint & Bakkstage.com presents: CANDY DREAMS Chinese New Year 2010 Party on Fri, 12th February in Havana Club De Luxe, Sydney
Remember the over capacity sold out DJ Mi$$ Yellow Australian Tour in 2009? Well you guys wanted more, so Team HKR didn’t waste time after their launch and planned hard for this one! Along with the return of the Candy Paint crew and Bakkstage.com, they present their first collab ever to ensure the craziest fusion of the East & West party culture – set in the year of the TIGER!
Seriously, one of the best club venues in Australia – also now affiliated with clubs in Asia and in other states of Australia, carefully chosen DJs, more innovative and creative ideas on the night, produced by passionate and well respected organisers – there is no where else to be but to Havana on Friday 12th Feb!
Date: 12 FEB 10
Venue: HAVANA CLUB DE LUXE
Time: 10pm till late (Line up early to avoid the very long queue, or you will miss out on the special announcement at midnight!)
Price: $25 AT DOOR > $15 GUESTLIST (B4 Midnight) > VIP (Upon Request)
VIP, birthday & group table bookings: Eug, 0409 980 826 (Quick! Limited tables!)
Table booking system – http://www.teamhkr.com/candydreams/cdtablebookings.jpg
Dress theme: Something Gold, red or tiger/leopard print! (Ideas here – http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=174336&id=109373531382)
18+ approved ID required
More info: http://www.candydreams.com.au
What’s SPECIAL this time?????
* Experience VJ-ing “Video Jockey” in the club – a much used and trendy DJ-ing style in Asia where the DJ controls the music and the videos played on the screens!!! You must come experience it!
* WE HAVE FREE BUS SERVICE pick up from Entertainment Center Chinatown between 9pm-Midnight one way only direct to Havana – for those who don’t want to drink drive, don’t know where it is, don’t want to walk or drive or just want to have a fun bus ride!! See, we do look after our patrons – now this is something NEW! Check map here http://www.teamhkr.com/candydreams/cdbusmap.jpg
* TROPICAL Themed Havana revamped and REVIVED OUR WAY, production and interior design (including our own table and VIP concept inspired from Asian top clubs) – you have to see for yourself! A venue which you can dress up or dress down in, sexy styling and best sound production confined within a beautifully laid out and decorated venue!
* NEW UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE table booking system Asia style, based on minimum spend, you get bus service, no line up, waitress, complimentary drinks, own bar, photographer and get served in jars and dice games if needed! Contact Eug on 0409 980 826 for more info, not many available – be quick! Also ask Eug about REAL exclusive VIP room for the big spenders who want all the glam!
* Carefully chosen quality DJs (Moto “Blacklabel crew & Australia’s most wanted DJ” & fresh from Asia tour, Stunna “Team HKR’s sponsored rising star & Justice League crew” fresh from Asia tour too, Ace “Dirty Dex founder”, Biggie “Candy Paint Veteran!” & Normz “Blacklabel crew & Nextlvl crew DMC”) & MC (Phili – Dirty Dex) to provide you with the best party music to date!
* Live video camera recording with special sexy host – see yourself partying on the video after the event, as well professional photographers that will take your photo!
* Fresh new models and dancers to party with you on the night! Also experience LION DANCE inside the club!!!! Fresh huh?
* Free giveaways such as red packets, CNY candies and lots of prizes from sponsors for our CNY themed contests!!!
Stay tuned for our second installment of the CNY dance party series on the 19th FEB!!!
P.O.W (24HERBS, LMF’s Phat and Our Wonderland Trendy Restaurant in HK)
Global Club Network:
Sugar club in Hong Kong’s LKF
Chorus Fridays in Bond Lounge Melbourne
DJ Mike Hyper rocking his custom PLUS.VI.ONE t-shirt in one of his gigs.. Thanks Mike Hyper for your continued support!
Dont forget guys every friday FLOW Fridays @ World Square Pub (formerly known as Equilibrium)
Technology has always been about ideas and how to improve on things so this is what happens when you combine a Lego enthusiast with a gaming freak – a little steering kit for the Iphone.
How cool is the release of the Addidas X Starwars sneakers in the US. A full invasion headed by Darth Vader and squads of Stormtroopers in busy Times Square in NYC. Not only that, Snoop Dogg was also part of the invasion.
The Dark Side – Snoop Dogg + Darth Vader
Pictures courtesy of Freshnessmag.com
As you all know PLUS.VI.ONE are big fans of The Hundreds and this month they are celebrating their 3rd anniversary. What better way to celebrate their anniversary but to release a limited edition t-shirt. The shirts are now available at their Rosewood Store in Los Angeles.
Pictures courtesy of The Hundreds